Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Getting organized with lists...

If possible, life seems even busier right now for my husband and I than normal. With balancing work, traveling, a new puppy and just life in general, we could definitely use a little extra organization these days.

So, I made lists to help us get organized before each week - what's for dinner and what we have going on...
And lists for us to jot down things to get done and what we need from the store, with a little spiritual motivation thrown in also...


The plan is to print them off when I get back home, cut 'em out and put 'em to use in our kitchen to help organize our lives. I actually first made them to better match our kitchen, which is decorated with items like this from
Bed Bath & Beyond...
We have this framed print and the matching trivets, coasters and ceramic pot [holding our cooking utensils]. So, I thought the lists should coordinate with the colors, like this...

But then I remembered that I want to keep them in the cabinet like they did
here at Young House Love...

So, I changed the colors. But since I am stuck in a hotel and can't print them yet anyways, the colors, style, etc. will probably all change again by the time I get home.

[By the way this part of my mini-kitchen makeover I am planning. And by mini, I mean very mini, like $20 mini. But still fun. Stay tuned for the small improvements until my husband lets me do this. Or until we win the lottery and can install real granite countertops. :)]

No comments:

Post a Comment