Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Projects, projects, projects...

My husband and I have been compiling a list of home projects that need done. The list has been growing since, well, when we bought our house in April. Now it is all planned and ready to go - over Labor Day weekend, along with the help of our parents, we will be crossing some major items off the list. :)
  • Painting all the rooms upstairs
  • Switching out some light fixtures that look like they are from 1982
  • Replacing the garbage disposal - ewww!
  • And installing tile in the master bath
I am crazy excited, but a tad nervous, about doing the tile in the master bath, but the Thrifty Decor Chick has once again inspired me with her tiling adventures. We don't have the incredible tub she does, but the tiling will still make a huge impact in our bathroom.


Oh, and have I mentioned that we will also finally be putting together the desk for the office? I guess maybe once or twice....

No comments:

Post a Comment