Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Office accessories...

There is something about being away from home that makes me really motivated to do home projects. Tonight, I am wishing I could be home to finally get our office organized. We are painting the room in just two weeks. Then, we will finally be able to put the desk together. And then, we will finally be able to decorate!!!

I am planning for some crazy amazing organizing to take place. Can't wait! The plan is to use unique containers for storage and make the room feel inspiring. [And I'm secretly planning to sneak in some girlier, craftier, prettier items too. But, shhhh, don't tell my husband.] Check out some inspiration accessories...

Ballard Designs Office
inspiration from Ballard Designs


Pottery Barn Office
inspiration from Pottery Barn

Anthropologie Office
inspiration from


[I don't know what happened to some of the pictures in these last two...but if you click on them, you'll be able to see the missing items. It's kind of just a big accidental surprise.]


So, some of the items are definitely not realistic for me to buy...but they are inspiring some great crafty thoughts. Like adding numbers/letters to glass jars, recovering a bulletin board we already have, making my own chalkboard hanging tags, designing my own notepads, and so much more! Stay tuned for office updates. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment