Monday, September 14, 2009

How inappropriate would it have been…

to take a picture of the bathroom in the office building I was working at today?
My better judgment told me that maybe I shouldn’t...it's my luck that right as I snapped the picture some important executive would walk in. I don't think that would have gone over very well.

But anyways, it was a beautiful bathroom - from the textured wallpaper with the subtle stripes, to the tiled stall walls, all the way to the stainless steel light switch covers.

Maybe I just spend too much time in office buildings…but I get really excited when they are decorated nicely. And I’m obviously not alone – check out The Office Stylist and her store for lots of ways to make your office a little prettier. This USB flash drive is one of my personal faves...

No comments:

Post a Comment