Monday, October 19, 2009

My favorite hotel...

Normally when I travel for work I have all sorts of posts because I get bored. But instead, today I am posting because I have to share some incredible pictures from one of my very favorite hotels. It's easy to love for so many reasons - it's about as close as you can get to our office, there's a Starbucks in the lobby, and it has views like this...
And this...
For those of you who aren't obsessive baseball fans, that's the new Busch Stadium. I honestly have had one of these two views every single time I've stayed here. Amazing.
[As a side note, when my husband and I stayed here to go to the game a few weekends ago, the hotel had giant glass pitchers of lemonade and fruit punch - Cardinals' colors - in the lobby for while you waited to check in. They just keep movin' up on the favorites list.]

And besides the huge wall of windows in the rooms with the incredible views, the rest of the room is also great. Like this great headboard, simple but stylish lamps and cool artwork arrangements...
The bathrooms are small, but also very nice. My favorite part is that each one has a huge framed mirror. [I'm having an obsession with framed mirrors lately and trying to figure out the easiest DIY way to frame ours...] Oh, and there's a big floor-length mirror in each room [another thing I'm kind of obsessing about lately].
And there are tons of lounge areas just begging people to sit for a drink and great conversations. The details make it perfect - like the tray the wine glasses are on.
And, again it is the world's best hotel for a baseball lover. Pretty sure we must have awesome art like this in our house someday...
So, there it is - a quick tour of one of my favorite hotels. All the photos are from the hotel's website, and it was seriously hard to narrow it down to just these. Have I mentioned I love it? And I almost forgot to even mention the huge pool and fitness room!
Okay, I'm done. I just couldn't help but share the fun decor and amazingness. If you aren't tired of people rambling on about hotels, you should definitely check out hotel inspiration video one and two by Young House Love and All Bower Power.

1 comment:

  1. Ooooohhhhh...that looks like an amazing hotel! What gorgeous views.

    You're making me wish I could take a weekend vacay!

    ~Amanda

    ReplyDelete