Monday, November 9, 2009

My newest home...

Welcome to a brief tour of my new home. Well, my weekday home for the next few months while in Chicago for work. :)

I've always loved the look of a nice chaise and this is only adding to that love.

You can't see much of the bedding in this photo, but take my word for it - it is very nice. And the fluffy little square pillow makes me smile. :)
Again, you can't see it very well here, but the bathroom has shutters that open up into the bedroom area. And the bathroom has a beautiful black tiled shower. Looove it.
The best part by far though, is being greeted by my very own giant sparkly monogram every time I pull up. :)
[These pictures are all from the hotel's website, but I will be taking my own picture sometime this week for a little contest...]

2 comments:

  1. Hi Paige! Just wanted to let you know I have chosen you for the "From me to you" flower award! It's an award given to bloggers by bloggers. I received mine some days ago and I had to pick seven other bloggers for the next round. To get your award just go to my blog:
    http://inspiracionline.blogspot.com/ go to the post "Thanks for the Award!" dated Tuesday 17th this month (it's on the first page). Please let me know asap if you accept this award, otherwise I'll have to choose another blog. (I do hope you accept it as I believe you deserve it for your awesome blog!)

    And keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kifus! Thank you so much for the award! I just commented on your post also, but wanted to apologize again for my slow response.

    Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete