Tuesday, December 15, 2009

A little "contest"...

About four hundred years ago I mentioned a little contest. Well, the time you have all been waiting for has finally come. It's very simple - I give you a little puzzle of sorts, you solve it, you win a fabulous prize.

Here's the puzzle...

My current hotel has the incredible mirror in every room. It is about eight feel tall.


And is a beautiful silvery color that would be perfect for our master bedroom. I love it. And must own one.


That's where you come in - all you have to do is figure out where I can get one just like it and then you win the fabulous prize. :)

Here's the fabulous prize...

The pleasure of being my new BFF. Seriously, besties forever. And ever. Even if you are crazed lunatic. It would still be worth it.

1 comment:

  1. oohhh...i love a good contest!! i'll let you know if i find anything!!

    ReplyDelete