Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Thanks for the award!

Wow! While I was temporarily missing from the blogging world, I received my very first blog award! I was absolutely shocked when I logged into my blog for the first time in a month and saw the sweet comment from Kifus from Inspiring Interiors. I honestly read the comment and her post about 82 times before I actually believed it. (Especially considering my blogger slacking lately!) I was having a pretty crummy day, but you better believe that's not the case anymore. :) So, here is a giant THANK YOU to Kifus for the award and totally making my day!




A few simple rules apply to the recipients of the "From me to you" Flower Award...
1) Thank the person who gave you the award
2) Copy the award
3) Post it in your blog
4) Tell us seven things that your readers don't know
5) Link seven new bloggers as recipients
6) Notify winners of award with comment on their blog
7) Keep being awesome
Here are seven thing you don't know about me...
1) I am completely obsessed with Argo Tea and may go into withdrawals when I leave Chicago
2) While I am in Chicago, I am having withdrawals from visiting Hobby Lobby
3) I want to get my hair cut like Selena Gomez
4) Generally, the only music I listen to online is 94.5 Country...from Topeka, Kan.
5) I make to-do lists like crazy
6) I haven't put up my Christmas tree yet :(
7) I will likely be spending waaayyy too much time in St. Louis over the next year

Here are the seven bloggers I have chosen for this award:
4) Stem

1 comment: