Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Fruit shooters...


I am quite possibly a mega dork, but I love when we get the free HyVee Seasons magazine in the mail. Seriously, I get crazy excited. Especially when there are awesome ideas inside it like these fruit shooter recipes...

Watermelon and Raspberry Juice
3 cups watermelon, rind removed, cubed and seeded
1 cup raspberries, rinsed and dried
1 tablespoon lemon juice

Cherry-Berry Juice
2 tablespoons Nature Blessed Cherry Concentrate
12 oz. of water
3/4 cup blueberries, rinsed
1 apple, washed, cored, cut in wedges and seeded

Cantaloupe Surprise
4 cups of cantaloupe, rind removed, seeded and cubed
1 tablespoon lemon juice

Green Apple and Kiwi Popper
2 kiwifruits, peeled
2 apples, cored, seeds removed and cut in wedges
1 tablespoon lemon juice

I am definitely looking forward to trying these out. I don't know about you, but whenever Mr. W and I buy a watermelon or cantaloupe, it seems like we can never finish it. I have a feeling these little ideas will come in very handy. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment