Tuesday, April 20, 2010

CB2 table ideas...

I'm pretty much obsessed with all things CB2. One of my favorite things about the catalog are the amazing table settings. They are all very simple, yet eye-catching...just what a table should be in my opinion. I also love that all my fave tables use white dishes, which happens to be what we have. It's a match made in heaven. :)

[I love the little bud vases and they are only $2.95.]

[Could the curved servers look any cooler going down the table? I think not, especially for $3.95 each.]

[My favorite part of this one are the duo placematsdescribed as "crossing the table to mat/mate two diners on opposite sides of the table." Makes me say "awww."]

Sorry the photos aren't the best quality...just consider it one more reason to go check out the catalog for yourself. :)

2 comments:

  1. I too love CB2! And love the curved servers. I am also loving the redesign of your header. :) How is Daria doing?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!

    Daria is doing well, even though it has been very dry where she lives lately (as in, I forgot to water it until I saw your comment!). Oops! I think I'll have to find some air ferns - they are probably much closer to my ability level. :)

    ReplyDelete