Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Wrap labels for you...


Remember these wrap labels from my sister's baby shower that I showed you here?

Well, now you can make your very own! I'm not exactly the fanciest blogger in the world, but if you click here you should be able to download a PowerPoint template to make these wrap labels.  The template should look like a little something like this:


All you have to do is download the template, enters the addresses, print 'em out, cut on the little marks, fold them over an evelope, and then send the pretty envelopes to lucky recipients. :)

For my sister's shower, I printed them on green paper that matched the invitations. It was actually just a happy coincidence that I happened to have the exact same green paper at home as the cardstock I bought for the invites. [I'm pretty sure it was left over from my days in the sorority house...gotta love the craft closet!]

Anyways, the labels would be fun printed on any color of paper and you can switch up the outline and font color too. Totally customizable. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment