Tuesday, September 14, 2010

It's a bird, it's a plane, it's a "magazine holder"...

Every once in a while, I'll notice a folder full of photos that I meant to post here and forgot about....oops! Now they are a bit more random, but I'm still going to share them. :)

A long time ago, I mentioned our "magazine holder" in our office. It is actually a wine rack, but works great! I did have to tell Mr. W that I "read it in a magazine" to convince him the idea wasn't crazy though. :)


I'm a teensy obsessed with wine racks. This one was a wedding gift and even though we already had four others in our house, this little one just had to have a home too. And using a wine rack as a magazine holder is a great reason (as if you need a reason) to have a wine rack in every room of the house. :) [See, I liked the idea so much I even used it in a Design Star play along room.]

No comments:

Post a Comment