Friday, January 7, 2011

Beautiful bedding mood board...

I am on a mission lately to finish a bunch of half-done posts, including this mood board that I found on my computer. I made it for a Mood Board Monday, using the Barbara Barry “Poetical” bedding collection as my inspiration. I am officially more than six months late to the party, but I finally made it. :) I am such a goofball, I have had the mood board made and the links saved this entire time and just didn’t ever write the post. Sheesh.


 
I really love the inspiration bedding – the pattern, the simplicity, the colors…everything. It would make a beautiful, relaxing and elegant master bedroom.


The other items I chose for the room are:
I had also originally selected the leather slipper chair ottoman that is shown in the mood board. I would have used two at the foot of the bed. I can’t find it on the West Elm site now [that’s what happens when you wait six months to post something], but I could substitute this made-over bench. :)

2 comments:

  1. Wow! I LOVE this mood board! It fits my style to a tee, while still appealing to the fiance! I'm going to have to bookmark this. Great choices!
    Also, thanks for the comment love! =)

    ReplyDelete